The latest version of AscendEX is available. Please refresh the page!Refresh
• Cash trading and margin trading are subject to the same VIP level structure and transaction fee schedule.
• For futures trading, there will be a seperate set of VIP level structure and transaction fee schedule.
• Transaction fee for UAT/USDT is 0.2%.
• Transaction fee for ASDP/USDT is 1%.Sign in to check VIP Level
Tiered VIP Fee Calculations
• AscendEX adopts a tiered VIP transaction fee structure. VIP tiers will have discounts set against base trading fees and are based on trailing 30-day trade volume (in USDT) and trailing 30-day average unlocked ASD holdings.
• User’s trailing 30-day trade volume (in USDT) will be calculated every day at UTC 0:00 based on the daily average price of each trading pair.
• User’s trailing 30-day average unlocked ASD holdings will be calculated every day at UTC 0:00 based on the user’s average holding period.
• AscendEX will take snapshots of trade volume and unlocked ASD holdings in users’ sub-accounts every day at UTC 0:00 and combine them into each parent account.
Sub-account VIP Fee
Each parent account’s VIP level is determined by the trailing 30-day trade volume and the trailing 30-day average unlocked ASD holdings of the parent account and sub-accounts. VIP fee requirements for the existing sub-accounts will follow that of each parent account.